www.marrymeny.com

Monday, November 8, 2010

Clayton Opera House - Brittney & Eric

So I just received a text message from my bride this weekend.

"Hey Shannon. We haven't stopped smiling from our big day! You made our day perfect. It was beautiful...thanks again :)

Brittney and Eric were AMAZING to work with at the Clayton Opera House. A multi-level event using the stage, main floor and event space we were able to give guests a surprise every room they turned into.

Now, I must say, it was the first wedding I have managed onsite that seemed easy...right?!! Well lets back up...not claiming it was and I was not running around with a high pony tail and a bottle of water attached to my hip tracking down the groomsmen in either the balcony, stage, foyer, hallway basement or behind stage. There were a lot of places those guys could hide! But for the first time, I realized...I can do this, I am getting the hang of every aspect of a wedding...and I smiled at that moment. I tell ya, I haven't stopped smiling.

Not only do I owe this wave of calmness to our wonderful The Events Company staff who carried 170 chivari chairs up 3 flights of stairs and rolled 3 dozen tables from back stage, so I didn't have to, but I have to thank the stunning and grateful bride and groom. Without them and their equally as genuine family, this wedding would not have been as grand as it was.

People danced the night away for 5 hours....straight and kept going! Which is such a indication of how close and fun this family was.

I can honestly say, I hope Brittney and Eric remain friends of mine for a lifetime, the world needs more people like them.

Now back to planning the next one!!

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment