www.marrymeny.com

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Satisfied Brides are the reason I love my job ...


Hi Shannon,

I just wanted to drop you a quick note to thank you and your team for the absolutely stunning decor at my wedding!!!!!! I mean really, everyone, myself included, was blown away when they saw the ballroom. The uplighting was perfect (thanks for also doing in the lobby...it made such a statement) and the tables were gorgeous with the linens, candles (thanks for throwing in a few extra:)) chargers, and chairs. And the entrance to the room...wow. Breath taking. The swag was perfect. Everything was exactly how I envisioned it...even better actually!!! Thank you so much and please pass this on to anyone who helped.

Thank you!!!!!

Laney

1 comment:

  1. Whoohoo! How rewarding! Your loyalty to your clients, creativity and job is clearly valued! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete